- Depends on order
We are a renowned manufacturer of Biodegradable Effluent Treatment Plant in the market. Bio Gas is formed by the natural degradation of organic matter under anaerobic condition. Controlled production of Biogas is important for global carbon cycle. Every year 800 millions tones of methane are released into the atmosphere. Bio Gas contains 50 to 70% methane and 30% carbon dioxide. Biodegradable Effluent Treatment Plant is hence widely demanded and applauded for its effective usage, easy installation, low maintenance and a long service life.
The organic matter while degrading naturally under anaerobic condition generates bio gas.
Controlled biogas production of is an essential part of global carbon cycle.
Around eight hundred million tones of methane is released into the atmosphere every year. Bio gas comprises 30% of carbon dioxide and 70% of methane.
6KW/M3 is the Calorific Value of methane.
Three steps of producing Bio gas:
Hydrolysis: It is where enzymes degrades complex carbohydrate, lipid and proteins into their constituents units
Acedogenesis: It is where hydrolysis products are converted to hydrogen, CO2 and acetic SCID.
Methanogenesis: It is where obligate anaerobic bacteria controls production of methane form acedogenesis products.
Critical Considerations While Designing:
- Requirement of a Presettler for reducing TSS
- Soluble CODs load crosses 4000 Mg/L
- Effluent response will be anaerobically to bio degradation with proportionate generation of bio gas
- Digester can be used for handling 80% of Soluble load
- Significant Reduction anaerobic system digester
- 2-2.25 days is the retention time for the entire biological process
- Chemical polishing for decolorization
- Standards of water recovery to be frozen
- Potential of water reclamation
- Gas recovery compensates the operating
- Others, Cheque
- 1 Per Month
- 20-25 Days
- Wooden Carton and as per the product
- Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Asia
- All India
R8-89, Raj Nagar, Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh, India